IN PATIENT DEPARTMENT (IPD)
IPD Admission procedure
Patient on the recommendation of the consultant approaches the IPD reception/ Registration Counter and after some basic formalities the patient is shifted to the admitted ward on allocated Bed number.
- For general patients- Rs 10/-
- Free of Charge category- BPL card holder, students have free IPD registration..
- All Patients admitted In IPD will be given 50% off on specific charges.
Freedom Fighters, Pensioners, BPL Card holders And College Staff along with their families (Husband, Wife, Son, Daughter, Mother And Father) will be given discount as follows-
- (A) Free Opd And Ipd Registration.
- (B) In all segments 50% off will Be applicable but no concession given in special ward charges.
- Patients who are admitted under Deendayal Antyodaya Scheme will be provided all facilities according to the government instructions. Retired Government Officers will also get all benefits according to the government terms and conditions. If medicines are not available in hospitals then it will be through local purchase, subkect to availability under the scheme.
- For special ward, a 7 days prior booking will be mandatory. Renewal will be done after completion of one week in advance.
- If an IPD patient need to refer to other hospitals ambulance facilities will be provided free of cost. On demand transportation facility for the patients will be provided while admission and discharge. An amount of Rs 5/ KM (from both the sides) will be charged in this case. For the patients who come under Deendayal Antyodaya upchar yojana current government rules will be applied.
- Medicines and Consumables materials required for surgical procedure will by purchased by patients.
- Scholar of the institute will get following benefits in hospital.
|2||IPD Registration Charge||Free|
|3||Special Ward Charge||Applicable Charge|
|4||CBC,CBPA,ESR,Urine (RoutineAnd Microscopic),StoolExamination(Microscopic), Blood Sugar, MP.Widal .||75% Off|
|5||Hormonal Examination, L.F.T., R.F.T. And Lipid Profile, R.A.F.,URIC ACID, ASO TITER ,CRP, R.A. Factor||75% Off|
|8||TMT, Color Dopaler||75% Off|
|11||Stree Rog Vibhag(Yoni Dhavan,Yoni Pichu,Kshar Karma)||Free|
|13||Normal, Forcep ,Cesarean Delivery||75% Off|
|14||Jaloka Karm In Surgery||Free|
|15||Kshar Sutra Chikitsa||75% Off|
|16||Other Surgical Procedures||75% Off|
Department wise beds allotment
|Sr. No.||Departments||Bed Strength|
|1.||Kayachikitsa & Panchkarma||80 Beds|
|2.||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||20 Beds|
|3.||Shalya Tantra||20 Beds|
|4.||Shalakya Tantra||20 Beds|
|5.||Kaumara Bhritya||10 Beds|
Patients admitted in the hospital are served the diet free of cost as prescribed by the consultant and under pathya system of the hospital.